Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some Birthday Pics

We just got back from John's family reunion - it was seriously AWESOME!!  I have tons of pics to post from that, but I realized as I was going through my pictures that I haven't blogged about some other events.  It really bugs me when things are out of order, so you are just going to have to wait to see the family reunion pics until I blog about some other stuff.

So, unfortunately, I had another birthday and got another year older.  But, birthdays are always an excuse to party and I love to party and have friends over. 

The morning of my birthday my friend took me out to breakfast.  Her husband even watched almost all of my kids so it was extra nice to eat without being interrupted 50 times.

That night we had a few friends over to celebrate and play my new game - Just Dance 2!!  I think this is one of the few games that is just as fun to watch as it is to play, and of course I had to get my camera out to capture some truly awesome dance skills.

The guys getting their groove on!




The girls showing up the guys!!



Everyone else was dancing so Lil Sis decided that she wanted to join in.  She was shaking it and groovin with the rest of us.  I seriously have to get this on video because it is too cute to watch her dance with everyone else.

We had fun, and there is still some partying left to do now that everyone is back in town.  I love birthday parties that go on for weeks!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday. So glad you had such a good time celebrating!