I'll skip all the gory details, but let's just say that T was screaming in the chair, and the poor dentist kept giving him more numbing medicine until he couldn't give him any more (do dentists use the laughing gas anymore?). It was hard to watch. I stood by him so he could squeeze my hand, and the tooth actually came out quick once the dentist could get in there. I honestly thought T was going to faint in the chair and on the way back to the car.
Here he is sitting on the couch with an ice pack on his cheek.
After he got home and settled he was fine. Here you can see where the tooth was. There on the right. See it?
The tooth fairy brought him $5 for his tooth, so all is well now. The one good thing that has come out of this is that T doesn't want to eat candy or drink any soda. He never wants to have a cavity again!





1 comment:
Will's teeth will not fall out on there own. So he has all 4 of his teeth pulled so far. The dentist we go to do not let me in the room while its going on. . . after listening to this I'm glad!
Post a Comment