Rooms Cleaned:
J's room
B and T's room
The girl's room
My room
All of the bathrooms
The "stuff" closet - you know the closet where everything gets shoved
The basement
The laundry room
Bags of trash - 7
Bags to Goodwill - 5
Rooms that actually STAYED clean =(:
My bathroom
My room
The "stuff" closet
The basement
Here are some pictures of some of the fun stuff we did:
We went to the zoo with some friends. Lil Sis LOVED riding the carousel. She SCREAMED when it was time to get off.
The bears were not doing much when we got there so the kids were sitting on the side of the exhibit waiting and hoping something would happen. When the bears saw this they made a special trip over to growl and claw at the glass by my kids heads. I guess they don't like people sitting on their exhibit??
The bear had just swiped at T's head. I love how he still flinches even when he is not in danger. I guess I would too if a grizzly bear took a swipe at me!
At the beaver exhibit, the beaver (who is usually asleep) came right up to the glass.
Then he tried to bite and swipe at the kids too. He's got some nasty teeth.
At the monkey house the gorillas were doing all kinds of gross things that involved their bums and poop so it was a great day for my boys!!
We went to Art Sports with some friends. My boys love this place - maybe even more than Jump Street.
The kids were begging to go to Focus on the Family, and it's FREE so that was awesome!
We had friends over.
And, we went to Laser Quest!
We also:
Went to birthday parties
Went to the museum
Went out to eat WAY too many times
Played with cousins
And went to the movies
We had so much fun and I was sad this morning when everyone got up and went off to school...although I have to admit I do like the quiet!!


















1 comment:
A PERFECT fall break! You did so much! Not only did you get stuff done at home, you had so many exciting activities; I'm jealous!
That picture of your son holding his baby sister on the merry-go-round is priceless. It must have brought tears to your eyes. What a sweet family.
Post a Comment