It doesn't seem that hard until you try to do it yourself. Seriously, sit on the floor and put your arms and feet like she does and try to stand up without putting your hands on the ground. It's nearly impossible unless you're super flexible! Just for fun, here is John trying to do it!
Winter is here today!! The first real snow day of the year and the kids still had to go to school!! They were flabbergasted this morning when they looked outside and I told them school was not cancelled.
Lil Sis had fun in the snow. She was so cute, looking around with her eyes full of amazement. I tried to get her to look at me but she would not look up because she didn't want the snow falling on her face. I love her face in this picture except for the snowflake that fell right in front of the lens when I snapped the picture. How unfortunate that I'm too lazy right now to fix it in Photoshop.
This is a picture of the snow accumulation on the patio table. That's got to be a good 4 or 5 inches!
The roads were okay this morning, but I'm scared that they are going to ice over tonight. Tomorrow could be scary for driving!!








5 comments:
Can't believe that little girl can do that! Pretty cool. Poor John...
Did you bribe John with candy too?
Ha Ha Ha! Yes, he got an M&M too!
snow. I am always jealous of the first snowfall picture.
As gangly as John is, we were suprised he could do it. Toddlers are so flexible it is amazing what they can do. The snow looked fun. At least the sun was shining. We are into the dreary gray, drizzling rain all day weather that preceeds winter here. Probably won't see three consecutive sunny days again until April.
Post a Comment