Monday, February 6, 2012

The Mostest Awesomest 9 year old in the World!!

T had his birthday a few days ago.  He turned 9 this year.  He had "the most awesome day ever" and this is what we did:

He requested German pancakes for breakfast so I got up early (I'm such a good Mom!!) and made him a special birthday breakfast, and got him out the door while being asked a 100 times if he could PLEASE open his presents before he went to school!!

For lunch, I always check them out of school during their lunch time and take them somewhere to eat.  He chose Chipotle.  I caved and brought him one present to open during lunch.

He wanted steak for dinner so we all sacrificed and ate some t-bones (even our dog who then puked the next morning).  Then it was present time!!

He got what he wanted most - a nintendo dsi and a game.  Here his brother is trying to steal if from him.




He also got some legos and bionicles.


While we were paying attention to the presents, Lil Sis got busy with the donut cake.


Every year T wants to have donuts instead of a cake.  He is so funny!  Here he is blowing out the candles.  If you look real close, you can still see the bruise he got on his left cheek from pillow fighting in the dark with his brothers.  Awesome!!


His friend birthday party is this Saturday and he can't wait.  It's always fun to celebrate your birthday more than once!!

Here are also a few things I forgot to post about:

T got a B.U.G. (bringing up grades) award at his school.  A group comes into the school to present him with a stuffed animal, a t-shirt, a framed certificate, and a book.  Someone dresses up like a bug, and he gets his name announced over the loud speaker.  It's really cool. 



He was also in his school play cast as...you got it, choir member.  Here he is singing and looking very bored.  I do, however, love the faces of two of his classmates in this picture!



No comments: