After the "scissor incident" we took Lil Sis to get her first haircut. She would not sit in the chair by herself. She would not sit in the chair with her Dad. She would only sit in the chair with her Momma. I decided that since I was there I would just get a trim too!
She didn't like it so much at first. She was screaming and not very happy with the lady who kept combing her hair and touching her head.
After a little while she settled down...although she would give the stylist the skunk eye every so often. Her way of saying "I'll sit her for this but let's be clear that you and I are not on friendly terms."
She has bangs now and just like that she doesn't look like my little baby anymore.
Now I have to hide all the scissors in the house.







2 comments:
She is still gorgeous!
Oh, she doesn't look like a baby anymore! :( She is simply a beautiful girl. Love your sweet family!
Post a Comment