They were really easy and yummy!! Everyone was hanging out, having a good time, and eating. All of the sudden, my friend was looking out the window into the backyard and asked "Is B potty trained?" I wondered why she would ask that as I answered that he was. She then said "You might want to go check on him." Great, I thought he just had an accident on the trampoline. "Did he have an accident?" I asked. She said no, that he pulled his pants down and was peeing on the grass. That sparked some interest and several of my friends felt the need to run to the window to check it out. There B was outside watering the grass. I was so proud =(.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Chocolate Party
Yesterday I invited some friends over for a chocolate party and brunch. It was a lot of fun. We had broccoli cheese soup, salad, breadsticks, a breakfast casserole, and everyone brought a chocolate dish to share. I made these:

They were really easy and yummy!! Everyone was hanging out, having a good time, and eating. All of the sudden, my friend was looking out the window into the backyard and asked "Is B potty trained?" I wondered why she would ask that as I answered that he was. She then said "You might want to go check on him." Great, I thought he just had an accident on the trampoline. "Did he have an accident?" I asked. She said no, that he pulled his pants down and was peeing on the grass. That sparked some interest and several of my friends felt the need to run to the window to check it out. There B was outside watering the grass. I was so proud =(.
They were really easy and yummy!! Everyone was hanging out, having a good time, and eating. All of the sudden, my friend was looking out the window into the backyard and asked "Is B potty trained?" I wondered why she would ask that as I answered that he was. She then said "You might want to go check on him." Great, I thought he just had an accident on the trampoline. "Did he have an accident?" I asked. She said no, that he pulled his pants down and was peeing on the grass. That sparked some interest and several of my friends felt the need to run to the window to check it out. There B was outside watering the grass. I was so proud =(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
This sounds familiar. I think our grass is continually being "watered" by one or the other.
Sounds like a story of you as a kid.
Rachel, send me your e-mail so I can invite you to the recipe blog!!! By the way, those chocolates looked amazing.
It could have been worse. He could have been squatting.
Just so you don't think I'm a crazy woman for knowing you were on our site today...I was testing out this counter on our blog, for the last two days, that tells who has visited! I was just happy it was working. It's kind of a test run for a web business I'm starting. Damon and I were so excited to see your names! Anyways, Those chocolates look yummy! You need to post the recipe. And the whole peeing thing...my sister was here with her kids. Our 3 year old was totally peeing in our waterfall. I said, "Micah, what the heck are you doing? Go on the toilet!" His response, "Kale (my nephew) is peeing in the other waterfall". So, I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Bria (our 6 year old) did it first, then I just copied her!" What a good little girl huh;o) So gross! We'll check back often!
Nate loves to pee outside! And I love your chocolate party. That sounds like so much fun. I'm either going to have to do that next year or you're going to have to move to Arizona and invite me!
Post a Comment