I also took this picture while we were at the park. It is rare for these swings to be empty. It's kind of a lonely picture. Maybe this is how I will feel when my babies grow up.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
All Boy!
I don't know why boys are a magnet for all things disgusting. We were at the park this morning and I noticed B was carrying something around. Take a look at this *warning, it is grosser than gross*
This is the HUGEST earthworm I have ever seen. You couldn't pay me to touch it and B is carrying it around like his long lost friend! He was also tormenting his sister with it but I won't talk about that. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Come on--where is your sense of adventure! :) K loves worms too and will dig them up whenever she can. And whenever I find one, I better give it to her or she will tell me about it. She makes little homes for them. Every night, I have to remind her that they need to go back outside to their "other " home for the night. She must be part boy!
I used to collect worms as pets, too! Although, my brothers thought it was funny to pull 'em apart just to tease me...mean, huh?! I loved those little things!
I'm with you Rachel. Boys seem to gravitate toward the things that make mothers go "eewww!" But ya gotta love 'em! The swing picture is sweet, but sad. Makes me glad I was lucky enough to have little bottoms that would fit in those swings for me to push.
Post a Comment