The biggest event of the week is B started preschool. He loves it and asks every day if it is a "preschool day"! This give me a few hours a week with just one child at home. On one of the days, Baby girl took a nap and I have to admit it felt a little strange. Our house was completely quiet for 2 whole hours!

The first "homework" assignment was for the kids to decorate their preschool folder. Here is what B did:

He said the guy on his folder tells you not to open it, and he kills you if you look inside. No ponies and rainbows here people. Should I be worried?
Baby Girl has discovered the world of Princesses. While she was potty training (and she is done now, hurray!) her reward for going in the potty was a candy and a princess sticker. Then she wanted to watch the movies that the princesses were in, and then at Target she saw this princess crown. Well, I HAD to get it for her. She's too cute in it!

A lot of the Disney movies we have are on VHS. When Baby Girl wanted to watch a princess movie, I actually had to figure out how to get the VCR to work again because we haven't used it in so long. I made an interesting find when I went to put the tape in. Just so you know a VCR does NOT work when these things are shoved in to it:
He said the guy on his folder tells you not to open it, and he kills you if you look inside. No ponies and rainbows here people. Should I be worried?
Baby Girl has discovered the world of Princesses. While she was potty training (and she is done now, hurray!) her reward for going in the potty was a candy and a princess sticker. Then she wanted to watch the movies that the princesses were in, and then at Target she saw this princess crown. Well, I HAD to get it for her. She's too cute in it!
A lot of the Disney movies we have are on VHS. When Baby Girl wanted to watch a princess movie, I actually had to figure out how to get the VCR to work again because we haven't used it in so long. I made an interesting find when I went to put the tape in. Just so you know a VCR does NOT work when these things are shoved in to it:




3 comments:
If that's not the cutest picture I ever saw! You can't get mad at that face, can you?
I want to come over and hear your rendition of Eleanor Rigby! I think you should have a concert....
EASY??????? I want to see 100% on HARD! I love the drums too-they are my favorite. Congrats to being done on the potty-front. Nice, isn't it?! BTW- I like the new logo for your pictures
I couldn't get past the "quiet for 2 hours" part. How would that be ;p I know my time is soon coming!
Post a Comment