Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I'm retarded
First I should start this with a disclaimer: I have not been able to sleep well these past few nights so I am really tired. Maybe that can be my excuse for being so retarded! =) So today I woke up grumpy (see above reason). I opted out of exercising and instead made myself a nice breakfast after I got the kids off to school. When it came time to take B to preschool, I could not find my keys anywhere. I looked all over the house. After a while I finally went up and got John's extra key and got the kids in the car. When I sat down in the driver's seat I found my keys. I had left them in the ignition all night, which apparently drained the car battery. Lovely! Luckily I have good friends who came and picked up B, and my husband left work to come fix my car. I have a whole list of things to do today, but I think I better go take a nap before I do something really stupid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I totally understand! I am having more days like that myself! Hope that you get a nap!
And the award for 'Most Intelligent' goes to.....
That's funny! I think we've ALL been there...one way or another!
This is Tara, BTW...I couldn't get it to work with my google acct for some reason. }:o{
I hope your day gets better!
Days like this make me nuts. You have the right idea though, go take a nap and forget about it all and hope for better days ahead. And remember, I can help if you need it!
I did the same exact thing a couple of weeks ago. A guy from the utility company was coming over to update our electric meter and he took pity on me and jumped my car. We all have those moments!
Oh! Those days are horrid. And they just seem to never end. Hope it improved!
I had three days in a row where I had some form of insomnia. The last two nights, other than routine kid interuptions, have been better. I didn't allow myself to nap, figuring it might develop a routine of not sleeping at night and taking naps instead. Hopefully that is past, because I did feel like I was in a fog for three or four days. Good luck.
Post a Comment