Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trampo Land...Or Maybe Not

Ha! I was trying to be funny with my title because it reminded me of this Jack Handey quote:

"If I ever opened a trampoline store, I don't think I'd call it Trampo-Land, because you might think it was a store for tramps, which is not the impression we are trying to convey with our store."

Fall Break is in full swing, and today we went to a place called Jump Street. It is a place that has a lot of cool trampolines to jump on. My kids jumped for 2 hours and they are exhausted (which is fine with me).

Here are some pictures:




Synchronized flipping:




It looks like my son is about to get a boot to the head!

They had a section for 3 and under so even Baby Girl had fun.



I know she is going to kill me for posting this, but the adults had fun too. Check out this rock star jump!! She got some serious air!



Tomorrow I am going to my Photoshop class with Scott Kelby while my kids go to the museum with Daddy. I'm so excited!!!

5 comments:

bedelia said...

We were at Sam's the other day. A three-ish looking kid kept screaming to his mom and grandma, "I see a TRAMP." Seriously, he said it like 15 times in the 30 seconds we walked past them. And I thought it was so funny. Maybe he wasn't talking about the big trampoline but me since I'm pregnant with 2 kids and didn't have a wedding ring on. ha.

Tara said...

What an awesome place! I might have to find out some more info on that!
I love that shot of Sommar! She is probably gonna kill you, but now she'll kill me 'cause I just posted her name!! ha ha ;o)

Jamie said...

Looks like a fun place. And Sommar shouldn't be mad - that pic is awesome! You'll have to pass on some PS lessons from your class!

Mel said...

I want to see the pix of you jumping!! :) I loved going there for the sheer fact that it pooped the kids out.

Maureen said...

Man, does that look like FUN!! I like the title trampo-land. I think it fits!