For the last three mornings, this Superman cape has been standard for B. He puts it on when he gets dressed and takes it off at night when he goes to bed.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Little Boys
I LOVE little boys. They are so uncomplicated. Give them a stick, a rock, or an empty box and they can entertain themselves for hours! They're not moody or emotional. If you can handle loud and mischievous, then boys are perfect!!
For the last three mornings, this Superman cape has been standard for B. He puts it on when he gets dressed and takes it off at night when he goes to bed.
For the last three mornings, this Superman cape has been standard for B. He puts it on when he gets dressed and takes it off at night when he goes to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Boys are so so easy--and I ended up with only one of them. Go figure!
I'm with you Rachel (obviously) I love little boys. I remember when AJ went through his "cape period" and I was sad to see it go. Hugs to your little super hero!
I love this kid, too! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment