Friday, January 1, 2010

It's A...



GIRL!!!!!

I guess John and I have seen enough of these that we know what we are looking for. The image from the last post was one of the first that popped up on the screen and we both said "It's a girl!" The ultrasound technician actually asked us if we wanted a job there!

We are sooooo excited to welcome another little girl into our family and I'm excited that my other Baby Girl will have a sister. I think that this baby is going to be the most photographed baby in the world. I can't wait!

6 comments:

bedelia said...

yeah for girls! and sisters!

Maureen said...

How EXCITING!!!! Does your little one know yet? And is she excited about a sister??

Mel said...

Congrats girlfriend! More bead socks on the way!

Teeples Family said...

Congratulations! Melanie and I will have to coordinate bracelets and socks!

Anonymous said...

J gave me the news yesterday. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and Baby Girl (you'll have to rename her soon.)

Are you ready for 5?

Congratulations!!!

COKE FAMILY said...

Yes, not that a boy wouldn't be perfect but the girls will be able to share clothes, style each others hair and just plain have fun! I'm so excited for you all!