Now, every single one of my children has hated rice cereal. So these next pictures are no surprise, really.
I spared you the vomiting picture! I should know better by now and skip the box of rice cereal and just go straight to the mixed grain or oatmeal, but I always get a little paranoid about allergies and stuff like that. After she gets used to the cereal, we'll try veggies, and I'm sure I'll post some great pictures with her and orange goop all over her face.Big Sis got her first haircut today. Yes, I know she is 3. She just hasn't needed one until now. Here is her before picture:
Man, she is one beautiful girl! She was a little nervous about the haircut (probably because one of my boys always wails when he gets his hair cut). She asked me all the way over to my friend's house if it was going to hurt.Here she is sitting in the chair. A friend in the ward cuts hair, and has a chair set up in her basement. It's a pretty slick operation!



Here's the after pictures. She didn't get a whole lot cut off. My friend just trimmed it all over, and evened it up from when B gave her a hair cut, and put one layer in it. I wanted her to get a cute little bob, but she wanted it long so I let her do what she wanted with it.







2 comments:
"Full of poop"~ ha ha ha! I love it! That's a girl with brothers! ;)
I can't believe it's cereal time already! I love her face in that first one... so trusting & curious! ♥
Love the haircut, too!
Waaay too funny. What would we do without our children? Both your girls are growing up too fast Rach! My mom always told me to put bricks on the boys heads. Wish that would keep them little!
Post a Comment