Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dinner And A "Coffee Table Book"

Tonight for dinner we had ham, homemade rolls, and veggies. Here are two quotes from the kiddos that I thought were funny:

T(while pouring WAY too much honey on his roll): Hmmm, one drop can turn into a BIG mess!

B: Can I have the bone from the ham?
J: Why, so you can look at it?
B: No, I want to play with it. (What?? He has a whole basement full of toys and he wants the ham bone to play with?)

Kids are great!!

I got a coupon code for a free photo book from Shutterfly the other day, so I decided to make a book with some of my photos. A kind of portfolio. Here are some of the pages from the book:







I love looking through it (is that vain?). It's a great coffee table book!!

3 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Cute kid comments and your photography book is beautiful! YOu are so talented, Rachael!

Mel said...

I love making those books. It is great when you get them for free too. Looks like a good one to me.

BTW---I look thru mine all the time too.

Maureen said...

I love what kids say too. I know they're trying to sound grown up, but to me they just sound so darn cute!

I'd love a book like that! If I were you I'd walk around with it showing it off. *sigh* guess I'm more vain than you!