Monday, January 17, 2011

Documented...For When They're Teenagers

I just had to take this picture of my boys. You can see who was enjoying the doll house this morning. They can't even say they were playing with Big Sis because she was nowhere around. Ha! Ha! Ha! Now I have a little ammo for when they get older. =)



Okay, so I'll be nice and post a good pic of T too. Here is one from his "baptism" shoot. The rest are on my photo blog if you want to see them. I like this one even though he is not looking at the camera and smiling. I think he is pondering the big decision he is about to make and how it will affect his life.


He was actually watching a bug on the ground.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

You crack me up. Just remember that while you're gathering this ammo to open a savings account to pay for their therapy!

Mel said...

I have several pix that I have taken to whip out when the girls come around for T. They are priceless!