Saturday, January 22, 2011

Things I Love...

Watching my kids play, laugh, and have fun at the gym. These fabulous pictures were taken by Melanie (though I did touch them up a little because I am obsessed with Photoshop and I need help). Thanks Mel!




Watching my baby girl eat a cookie - enjoying every minute of it and getting incredibly messy! She loves chocolate. She's definitely my kind of girl.




Girls Night Out. I was lucky enough to have back to back GNO's this week. I think every week should be like this. I find that I tolerate the little things my kids do a lot better when I have had some time away. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

2 comments:

Karina said...

Mmmm chocolate....I read everything else too but once you said chocolate I forgot about everything else. I'm so hungry! Dieting sucks!!

Tara said...

Great photos! I hear ya on the GNO. I am in serious need of one SOON!