Monday, January 31, 2011

This Is January??

The weather this past weekend was in the 60's. We were outside in short sleeve shirts. My kids asked if they could wear shorts. This is CRAZY weather for the end of January, but I'm not complaining. The kids asked if they could turn on the sprinklers, so we had fun playing in the water.






I'm glad we soaked up the sun over the weekend, because as I am typing this snow is coming down. Tomorrow the forecasted high is -4. Brrrr!

Now, for your viewing pleasure (really for my viewing pleasure), I give you Lil Sis's 8 month pictures. I actually took them a little while ago but haven't posted them yet. I love her little smile and her bright blue eyes. I don't love that she is almost 9 months old. =(


5 comments:

Mel said...

Very cute....and very warm. It is so cold out there tonight. I hope they cancel school tomorrow so we can all stay cozy in the house. Suppose to get -35 tonight in some areas. BRRR!

Paul and Susan said...

Wish you could send that 60 degree weather this way. however, I'd settle for a few days in a row of sunny skies. We don't see enoughsun in NY.

Karina said...

-4!! That's crazy!!!

Tara said...

I know! Can you believe how COLD it was today?!

LOVE the pictures! Cutest little almost 9 month old EVER!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Gotta love those Colorado winters...60s one day and -4 a few days later. Crazy is right. Glad you enjoyed the sunshine and you do have a pretty 8 month old girl!