Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day and a Wolf

I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day. John and I made the mistake of going out for dinner on Valentine's day once - never again!. For the last several years we have got a heart shaped pizza for the kids (John and I eat steak) and we do chocolate fondue for dessert. It is always a fun night that the kids look forward to. I have two fondue recipes that I really like - a raspberry one, and a regular one - this year we did the 'regular" fondue.

We had the regular smorgasbord of strawberries...


raspberries, marshmallows, bananas, graham crackers, pretzels, and wafer cookies.

This year we added cream puffs. They were oh so delicious!

My mouth is watering just thinking about it again.

I love this picture because even my baby girl is sitting in her chair and stuffing her face with a cream puff.


Now there is a nice Valentines Day picture. These two were sharing the love!! Ha Ha!



In other news, T had his first day of Scouts today. He is a Wolf, or I should say he is working on his Wolf badge. He was so excited to go today, and doesn't he look just so cute in his uniform? His shirt looks so empty to me. Time to start earning badges and arrow points!


It wouldn't be my kiddo if he didn't throw in his silly face!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Well, what the heck? I don't visit your blog for awhile and I come back to a whole bunch of new posts! You are a happy and a busy family! Sounds like you're all doing well. I'm jealous of the fondu though. Love the pictures too. You're good about posting lots of pix and that's my favorite part.