It's always so nice to get away and relax and have fun. It was cold and snowy and everyone was gearing up for the beginning of ski season. Personally I think vacations should be on the beach, in the hot sun, with a cold drink and a good book (also my camera of course). But, you make the best of what you've got, right?? =)
These were icicles outside my window.
Had we known that skiing was free here until after Thanksgiving, we would have tried skiing. However the kids (and big kids too) still had fun playing for hours and hours in the snow.
John loves to sit in the hot tub when it is freezing outside. I personally think he is crazy, but at least the kids had fun with him.
It was so cold that the kids were literally steaming when they got out of the hot tub. Pretty funny!
Today it is back to the grind, but at least it is a holiday week, so more fun is planned! Can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner!
















1 comment:
What a great weekend getaway! I'm not a big fan of the cold, but the pictures sure are pretty. I'm thinking hot chocolate, a good book and your camera make a good alternative to the beach!
Post a Comment