See that? Right there in the middle of her forehead? See how her hair is kind of uneven? Yes, her sister decided to give her a haircut this morning.
![]() |
| Please excuse her milk mustache! |
I knew this was going to happen eventually as it seems every family has a "scissor" story. The thing is they were both sitting behind me in the office when it happened. I didn't even know Big Sis had the scissors until I heard the *snip snip*. The good news is that I think it can be fixed pretty easily. It could have been worse - Big Sis could have chopped her hair all the way to her scalp or something. She only cut a few inches off so now Lil Sis will just have to get a cute hair cut with bangs. I just hope she'll sit still for a real haircut!





4 comments:
I am very impressed that your first scissor incident didn't happen until your 5th! :)
Your lucky it was only a few inches off her bangs. We are still trying to grow H's hair out after her last rendezvous with scissors.
She'll look dang cute with bangs!
I have one girl who has cut her own or her sister's hair more times than I would like to think about. The first was the day before my brother's wedding, and the client was her younger 2 year-old sister. Let's just say Hannah was sporting the mini-bang look for those wedding pictures. The most recent was about 2 months ago and Katie decided she was old enough to cut her own bangs now. They were uneven and super short! I let her wear them that way for the first day back to school and then fixed them. She was a bit devasted and they are just growing back to an acceptable (but still short) length. Maybe she will be a hair sylist when she grows up! Heaven knows she has had lots of practice.
Jenna was our first and she took it to the scalp straight down the middle....she was the only one so we were lucky. I meant to tell you last week at church (never saw you tho).....her hair looked so cute. She looked very grownup for some reason. You are losing the little baby...are you ready for that?
Post a Comment