On Cinco De Mayo, two of my kiddos celebrated birthdays. J turned 12 and Lil Sis turned 2. We do famly parties on even years so it was really low key this year for us. The kiddos got whatever they wanted for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...which consisted of pancakes, Taco Bell, and Chili's. John's family ate dinner with us and came over for cake and ice cream afterwards.
Anytime I asked Lil Sis what she wanted for her birthday she said either "Dora" or "Nermaids (mermaids)" So, she got a couple mermaids, and 2 Dora mermaid dolls. She was loving it!!
J only wanted 2 things for his birthday, a Kindle and a Minecraft account. We got him a Kindle and his favorite Aunt and Uncle, Kurt and Sandy, :) got him a Minecraft account (it was cleverly disguised in a little lego box which was entertaining for the rest of us to watch him open). He was a happy camper and he takes that Kindle with him everywhere.
They both wanted chocolate cake (no donut cake for them this year!).
We bought trick candles for J so he kept blowing,
and blowing,
and blowing.
I can't believe I have a 12 year old and that my baby is 2!! Happy Birthday kiddos!! I love you to pieces!










No comments:
Post a Comment