Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pinewood Derby

A while back we had our annual pack meeting/ pinewood derby.  I swear my kiddos look forward to this every year.  They love to make the car with their Dad, and they love to race it down the track.  Can you believe I only got 2 pictures from the whole event??  I guess that is what happens when you have to be a judge!




T placed 4th this year.  Actually I think our kids place 4th every year.  We just can't seem to break into the top 3.  I guess if John built more of the car than the boys did we could place higher, but that would be no fun for the boys...so we'll stick with 4th place and a happy kiddo.  I wanted to get a picture of T with his car, but he was racing it across the floor with his friends in the gym and totally thrashed it.  Oh well, his the black and white one in the above picture.

No comments: