Monday, November 12, 2007
My first day as a blogger
Since I posted one of the not so cute events in our house I thought I would end the day with something really cute. We ate dinner at Chipotle tonight. John and J both got burritos. They wrap the burritos in a big piece of foil and John eats his by pulling a little of the foil off at a time. That way you don't spill anything and it keeps the burrito warm. Unusual I think but very practical. So, I looked over at J during dinner and he was eating his burrito the same way, peeling a little of the foil off and holding it just like his Dad. It gave me that warm fuzzy feeling. Then as we were getting into the car, I was buckling B in and I said "Is it freezing B?" and he said "It's freezing, Mom". It wasn't a big thing but he almost never answers like that. He usually just smiles or says "yeah" or something like that. It was cute that he added my name in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We found you! Your blog looks great. You will love blogging, it has been such a fun way to keep in touch with our family and friends, I am excited to add you onto our list.
Post a Comment