Wednesday, November 21, 2007

There's a sound...

This morning I asked T to feed the dog. He went out to the garage and then came running back in and said "There is something in the garage" I asked him what it was and he said "I don't know... there's a sound".

So I asked him what it sounded like to which he answered "It sounds like a skunk licking." I said "A skunk licking??" He said "yes". I asked what the skunk was licking and he didn't know.

I don't think he has ever seen a skunk and has definitely never seen (or heard) a skunk licking something. But, he sure did not want to go back in that garage because that licking skunk was probably going to get him. Perhaps I should warn our neighboors that there may be a skunk on the loose!! Kids sure are funny and have the best imagination.

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

So funny!! I am so happy to fond you here! How have you been? 4 kids- wow!!

This is Kelly from Stover Hall by the way. :-)

Maryle said...

That is hilarious. Did you ever find out what the "licking skunk" sound was?