Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Story Time and Kisses

I usually read stories to the kiddos before going to bed, but tonight J asked if he could read a story to his brothers. B picked Hop on Pop and they all sat together in bed while J read it. I thought it was so cute. J asked if he could read the story again tomorrow night.


This made me laugh too. Every time John kissed Baby Girl she would burst into tears. I don' t know if it was because he had whiskers, or just because she hasn't been feeling good. I totally sympathize with her though :).


Well, maybe it is retarded of me to post a picture of a video game score, but this was great. We were playing the Wii tonight and I kicked everyone's trash in bowling. I got 8 strikes in a row (which they call an 8 pack) and a final score of 258.




3 comments:

swampbaby said...

Love the new look! Love the cute stories!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey, I just posted my Wii age, so I guess that makes me lame too. :-) I like your new look also. I vaguely remember learning that John and I had the same birthday, but it's been too long. We are getting old. :-)

Mitch said...

Holy Cow. You have a huge family. Congrats on your newest baby Ashley. Remember us? Mitch & Jill from the BYU ward 5-6 years ago. This blogging thing is fun. I can't wait for Jill to see your post.