Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics

Well, I wanted to get a nice springy picture of the kids outside in their Easter clothes, but it has been freezing and snowing (yes SNOWING) this weekend. Kind of put a damper on the Easter festivities. My boys did not want to color eggs this year, they only wanted to do an easter egg hunt. Maybe I should have got out the egg coloring stuff anyway, but I figure give the people what they want, right?? And I don't have to clean up the mess which is always a plus.So here are a couple of pictures from the weekend:
She loved the plastic eggs!!


Baby Girl in her first Easter dress. Yeah!!! I get to do dresses now!!






The three boys, minus ties, because I just couldn't find any.










2 comments:

bedelia said...

Jealous of the dresses.

Maddy said...

Aren't you so happy to have a girl after all those boys!