Monday, March 31, 2008

Our First Week of Spring Break

Week 1 of Spring Break is done, now I just have to get through week 2. I know I haven't posted much this last week (due to spring break and my computer being broken) so here is a run down of what we did last week:

Tuesday - We went to the Zoo. The first warm day of the year and the fact that is was Spring Break should have clued us in that it was going to be crowded. The kids still had fun.

Wednesday: We had a birthday party in the morning, friends over all afternoon, and then it was date night for John and I. We went with some friends to Texas Roadhouse. That place has yummy steak!! And if you are there for the first time, they give you a plate of ribs to sample. It has been our first time going there for a while now (just kidding) =).

Thursday: I took the kids to Skate City (also crowded). J brought home some coupons from school to skate free, so we went with some of the neighbors. J had a great time but my other kids didn't want to skate. That was fine with me because then I was going to have to figure out how to hold Baby Girl and help two kids on skates.

Friday: We went to Pizza Hut for lunch, then to the movies and had some friends over for games. We played Cities and Knights.

Saturday: Birthday Party #2 at Pump it Up, then relaxed for the rest of the day.

I'll have to think of some more fun things to do this week so the kids don't get bored and drive my crazy.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! I love Texas Roadhouse. The rolls are all I ever eat.

Kelly(M&M) said...

You are a fun and busy mom!! Cities and Knights, huh? That is one of our favorite games.

Tell John I said Happy Late Birthday. I was a little busy. :-)