Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm ready for Spring!!

Monday, J came home from school and I could tell he was not feeling good. He was laying around all night so I sent him to bed early. Tuesday he woke up and his temperature was 104.4. When I saw that number the paranoid side of personality took over and I thought "Please, oh please don't be the dreaded flu." I then proceeded to bleach every door knob and light switch in our house and spray Lysol in every room (I know, I'm crazy). I brought J his game boy, a laptop, and some books so I could isolate him in his room without him getting bored. Turns out it was a fluke or something because I was monitoring his temperature all day and it never went above 100. So, I think it is just a cold. He has been feeling pretty good too, eating, drinking, and wanting to play. Not the flu, hooray!!! I cannot wait until spring comes. I am sick of the winter, sick of being sick, and I am just itching to go out and plant things in my garden again. We have some landscaping projects planned also that I want to get started on. We're all praying winter ends soon!!

1 comment:

bedelia said...

Amen, I hate winter. I could cope with winter single and kidless but with children winter is horrible.