Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Weekend of Pictures

I've been playing around with my lens some more this weekend. I love it!! I captured a few of our activities with pictures.

Friday was our night to babysit for the babysitting co-op. The whole four hours was a "blur" to me. I was playing around with the shutter speed here. I know the exposure isn't good, I need some practice.


I got to take pictures of my sweet nieces on Saturday. The older one was so easy to make smile, the younger one not so much. She made me and her momma work for every little smile. They sure are cute though. I have some more pictures from the session on my photoblog (again, it's listed on the side bar)
I blurred the blocks because they said her name

Unless someone decides to puke tonight (knock on wood) we will be going to church tomorrow. Yeah!! We haven't been in a few weeks and I am starting to feel inactive =).

7 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I love the black and white of Miriam. Very classic. What kind of camera do you have? Some day I want something that isn't just a point and shoot.

CarieAnn said...

Hello! I feel so old looking at your blog! You have four kids and your so grown up! What a great family you have! I am so glad you found me...I will have to add you to my blog to keep checking on you! You will have to email me and let me know how your family is doing.

Tara said...

Cote pix!

AND

I love that I'm #2 on your commenter list...and that I beat Maureen by one!!! Sweet!!

:)

Tara said...

I meant, CUTE pix...duh!

Rach said...

Shae - I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I love it, although it is a little big to haul around sometimes.

Maddy said...

That blur is why I refuse baby sitting co-ops!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Jodee's girls. If your ever in Vegas you had better bring your camera!! but I think there is a better chance we will be near you.