Exercised with a friend
Played outside with the kiddos
Went to lunch with John
Got tickets for Wicked!!
Soaked up the sun on the front porch while the kids played
Folded laundry as T played hide and seek with Baby Girl for a half hour
"Made" cereal for dinner =)
And tonight I will sit on the couch and watch The Biggest Loser after the kids are in bed.
No one is sick, crying, or upset about anything. No one is griping about what is for dinner. There is nowhere to be tonight. It's a red letter day. Just thought I would record a regular old day for a change!
Now, on to the tag. I am supposed to go to the fourth folder on my computer and post the fourth picture. Here it is:
The funny thing is that I didn't take this picture (though I did enhance it in Photoshop a little). John went golfing with some friends and one of the guys took this picture and sent it to me. I really liked it. I love the depth of field, I love the sky, I love the golf cart. And it makes me laugh when I look at this because I think the golfer was getting out of a sand trap! If anyone wants to do this, consider yourself tagged!



7 comments:
where are you dseeing wicked I am seeing it in NYC in April
It is coming to Denver in October. I'm jealous you are going to NYC to see it!!
Sounds like a perfect day! This nice weather is sure helping to boost my spirits. Come on Spring!
Wicked is "wicked awesome!" i have the soundtrack if you want to borrow it! Ryan and I saw it last time it came to Denver a couple of years ago, and I think it is the best Musical I have seen. We are going to Phantom in 2 weeks though--so I bet it will rival Wicked.
We have talked about going in October to see Wicked again too. It is that good, that I want to see it again!
It is nice to have those days when things go great, isn't it. I think we are about there too--everyone is recovering fro their sicknesses!
When are you guys going? Maybe Alex and I can tag along.
That's like the pERFECT day :D
Sounds fun.. I heard wicked is a great musical.. enjoy
Post a Comment