Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Project #1
Look what I did!! John's family is coming into town for the holidays so I am working on stuff around the house. I'm trying to convince his family that I really am that crafty daughter-in-law they always wanted!!! =) Today I did this. I cut out all the letters on my cricut, and spent about an hour and a half getting them on the wall. I love it and Baby Girl really likes it too. Eventually her bed will be centered right under this. If you don't recognize the quote, it is adapted from the book "Guess How Much I Love You".
Stay tuned for project #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
HOLY CROW Rachael!! Can you come decorate my house?!?! That's awesome!!
Very Cute! I love the circuit for vinyl. I also love that book!
Absolutely adorable! You are so talented and have such an eye for composition and color. Makes me wish I was a little girl again to have such an awesome room! :)
What do you mean you're not crafty? You're so crafty and I think the in-laws know it too. You don't need to do anything to prove it to them. I must say, the room looks VERY cute. Perhaps you could come give me decorating pointers. :)
You are awesome! If they don't know you are crafty and talented you are they need to spend more time here.
I love it. Can't wait to see her in a big girl bed.
Post a Comment