Why I have been craving things like processed cheese and chocolate cake (not necessarily together)...
Why I feel lousy all the time and have been more tired than I have ever been in my life...
Some of you have already guessed it. See the picture below for details

I am almost 18 weeks now. The baby is due May 17th (which was also J's due date). We should find out in a couple weeks if it's a boy or girl. We're excited and apprehensive (5 kids is a lot!) Are we crazy??? One thing I am sooooooo excited about is having a new photo subject that sits completely still while I take as many pictures of them as I want! =)



20 comments:
WooooHooooo!!! Congrats!
Congrats! :) :) :)
Congratulations.
WOW.....congratulations! FIVE....are you trying to copy me? j/k Hoping for another little sister!
Congrats! Sounds fun, but maybe just a little crazy. :) I better get that baby wrap to you so you can practice ahead of time. It will be so fun to see all the cute baby pics.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!
WaHOOOOO!!!
Congrats!! Really, five is a wonderful number.
Oh! This is so exciting! Congratulations and love to you! (Can't wait to hold a new baby too!)
Congratulations you brave woman!!
Congratulations guys! We're so excited for you. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Rachael that's AWESOME!!! Congratulations! 18 weeks! WOW! You can totally handle 5. I know you can. I'm still telling myself the same for 4. LOL! :D
congrats! I love the photo. it would be way cool if it was you.
Thanks for the congratulations everyone. Karen, that is a photo of me.
I knew that processed cheese was more than just your run of the meal cravings! Congrats, you are heading down a path I won't be following...four is good for us.
So happy for you. I was wondering when I'd hear this kind of news. You'll be a great mom to 5 kids...me, my 4 are lucky to get breakfast in the mornings sometimes. :) I will want to hold that little baby a lot since I won't have any more of my own. And the best thing about borrowing your little one is no sleepless nights for me. Congratulations.
congratulations! I have to admit I had my suspicions - but I can't believe you are already 18 weeks! That's almost half way. I hope that you will be feeling better soon.
Yes, you are crazy, but CONGRATULATIONS anyway. You are one awesome mama and I just love babies so much. HOORAY!
I am so happy for you chica!!!!!!
Im so excited for you. YOu are so cute. 5 kids what a blessing.. You will be great... We are so blessed.
Post a Comment