Thursday, December 31, 2009

Show Me Your Ultrasound Reading Skills!

We had our ultrasound today! Below is "the" picture that shows what we are having. Go ahead and give me your best guess. Come on, you've got a 50% chance of getting it right! I'll post the results later on.


11 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Looks boyish to me:)

bedelia said...

girl? I'm curious if its that easy or if i just think it is because they circle the right parts for me in the past. And when you think about it, its like ultrasound porn. ha.

Kelly(M&M) said...

I am pretty sure it's a girl! One perk of having fertility issues is that you get to have lots and lots of ultrasounds. :-)

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

All girl. no doubt in my mind

Mel said...

I can't believe you didn't call and tell me what it is--you hold too many things in!
Is that really a baby?? I can't even tell where any of the parts are, including the head. :) But I am hoping for a girl so that everyone has a brother and a sister. I wanted that for my family, but alas T has no brother.

Maddy said...

Looks like a GIRL!! CONGRATS!

Melissa Savage said...

I think there's a hand or something that's throwing me off a bit, but I'm pretty positive it's a girl!!

Kristin said...

Boy...but hoping your little girl gets a sister.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

NO question, definately another little girl! Congrats....and that is my guess without looking at the others, so now I will see if I am wrong. Though, I did see those three white lines and from my recollection, that is definately girl parts.

Maureen said...

I'm hoping it's a healthy baby! And a sister for baby girl....

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am so happy she will have a sister you know what it is like to not have one as does my daughter