Here is a picture of him sans tooth:

That darn tooth fairy better come tonight or I will fire her. She's getting old and forgetful these days! =)
Now, will you do me a favor? Put your hands above your head and clasp them together. Go ahead, I'll wait.
How much space do you have between your head and your hands? Do you have more space than this?
Seriously she has only a few inches between her head and her hands! It has always cracked me up how big baby's heads are in proportion to their bodies. I guess that's part of what makes them so cute!! If you have seen the movie "Meet The Robinsons" my kids like to quote the line from the Tyrannosaurus Rex where he says "I have a big head, and little arms." It's pretty funny!



3 comments:
The tooth fairy definetly seems to be getting older. I think it takes almost a week around here for a kid to be paid for a tooth.
Our tooth fairy must have the same route as you guys cuz it usually takes more than one night to get paid for those pearly whites. Maybe she ought to retire and pass it on to someone more speedy!
Such exciting times for your sweet family. Losing teeth, getting teeth and now Halloween on it's way! Enjoy this time of your life. One of the best!
Post a Comment