Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Else We Have Been Up To

We have lucked out with our Fall Break this time, both the zoo and the museum had their Free Days during our break. On Monday we went up to Denver again to the museum. We go their often so I don't feel the need to take pictures of every exhibit, but there is one thing that always cracks us up. The fun house mirrors! These pictures were taken on John's phone:

J and his friend:

My beautiful baby. She is so brainy and smart looking, right?


John and I. I have to admit we look good as midgets!


We also took the kids mini-golfing.



They had a blast! Big Sis putted the first couple of holes, and then she was done and just wanted to run around.



This guys had a crazy swing!! Watch out Tiger Woods.



Once we got to the castle, Big Sis was in heaven. She wanted to get inside.



We picked out some pumpkins.




Each kiddo found the perfect one!


We made skeleton cupcakes.


I think they're cute!


And the kids made little ghosts...



...and mixed them in with our other decorations.


We still have a few days left of Fall Break so I need to come up with some more activities. It's going to be sad when the kids go back to school.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

What fun and great photos. Fall break in your family is a ton o' fun!

Mel said...

You have been busy, that is for sure. You will need a vacation from your vacation.

Tara said...

I love those cupcakes! Cute idea! How did you make the ghosts? You guys sure have had fun!

Jen said...

Wow! I'll have to remember this next fall break! Great ideas!