On Christmas Eve, we grilled up some steaks and had a nice dinner together. That night John read "The Night Before Christmas" and we read the story of Christ's birth from the scriptures. My kids have been asking for Snuggies FOREVER. I personally think Snuggies are silly, but I found some kid sized Snuggies for like a $1 a piece so I decided I would grant my children's Christmas wish and get them some. They got to open them on Christmas Eve instead of pajamas. Here they are wearing them. See how they can talk on the phone, read a book, and change the channel with ease? B, on the end, was supposed to be "raising the roof" like in the commercial but he wouldn't do it for the picture.
Christmas morning the kids didn't come in our room until 7. Yay!! That's way more acceptable that 5 or 6! Poor Lil Sis still got woke up before her usual time though.
The kids took turns playing Santa (giving presents to their siblings) and opening presents. I love taking pictures of their faces as they open their gifts. It was Lil Sis's first Christmas and she didn't really know what to think of it all. She liked the crinkly paper and had plenty of help opening all her presents.
The other kids proclaimed that they had got "everything on their list". So kudos to Santa (and Mom and Dad)!!


This is J opening FROG jam from Grandma and Grandpa. They thought it was funny. FROG jam is jam made from fig, raspberry, orange, and ginger. It's actually pretty yummy!
The other kids proclaimed that they had got "everything on their list". So kudos to Santa (and Mom and Dad)!!

This is J opening FROG jam from Grandma and Grandpa. They thought it was funny. FROG jam is jam made from fig, raspberry, orange, and ginger. It's actually pretty yummy!





2 comments:
Looks like an amazing Christmas! I thought snuggies were dumb too until I got one last Christmas. They're wonderful! Your kids look so cute, and the presents at the tree are pricelss!
Love the Snuggies! That's hilarious! And I love how Dash is posing, too! That just cracked me up! He wanted to be a part of things! ha ha!
Great pics! And what an awesome doll house!! I'd have killed for something like that when I was little!
Post a Comment