
Our little elf who hides in a different place every day. My kids race out of bed to see where he is every morning.
Our advent calendars. These two are our favorite.

Letting Big Sis wear lip gloss (sometimes). I have been reading the blog of a lady who lost her 3 year old daughter. In one of her posts titled "regrets" she said "My little girl would ask me to wear lip gloss every day and ask if she could wear her tu-tu to the store. I never let her. Why? Because I was afraid of what other people would think? It seems so silly now." Big Sis has asked to wear my lip gloss on several occasions. Today I let her and she loved it! I'm going to let her wear it more often.









5 comments:
Your post brought tears to my eyes. What a lovely list of things you like. And I agree with you, enjoy your kiddos, let them be them. Those are not regrets you want to have. And the devotional was amazing. I love those men!
I love Christmas---so many things to enjoy and love. I just want to kiss that little pucker face!!!! :) So many fun things to take pix of!
Oh I love that you let her wear lip gloss! She's ALL girl, isn't she? I think that this was such a great post. I've really been thinking about how much we have been blessed lately and it's great to remember some of the little things!
love your thoughts and shots:) the lip gloss yes, love it and the elf too:) remember that story of the mom and her child that drowned in the hot tub i was thinking of her experience a lot lately and would like to reread that can you point me in the right direction?
Oh wow. That hits home. My sweet thang has loads of lip gloss, but she especially wants to wear her mommy's. Great perspective.
And love your advent calendars and elf! What a fun idea!
{btw - I just saw a post somewhere where they used a star filter for their camera. It made all the Christmas lights look like stars! Made me think of you and your mad skills!}
Post a Comment