Monday, April 4, 2011

The New Fixture In The Dollhouse

I guess my kids decided that the dollhouse family needed a pet.
You can see how much he likes it. He's such a good sport!


My house is awful quiet this morning after 2 weeks of Spring Break. I am sitting here at 9:45 still in my jammies. It is wonderful!! Here's a quick rundown of what we did:


-Trip to Canon City

-Laser tagging

-Human Foosball

-Movies

-Art Sports

-Mini Golfing

-Bowling

-Roller Skating

-Game Nights

-6 rooms and 1 car cleaned (still didn't get around to cleaning the office. Ugh!)

-Laying granite tile and painting cabinets in the kitchen

-1 round of the stomach flu for everyone

-Conference brunch with friends (Conference was amazing this year!)


I think I am just going to relax all today.


3 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds like you need a break!

Maureen said...

You packed a lot into two weeks! And isn't there a birthday coming up soon too??

Maryle said...

Wow Rachael, you are superwoman. What a bunch of fun, though.