Almost every year since we have been married John has played softball. A lot of times I play with him, but this year he is playing on a team with his brother (traitor!). Last night was his first game so we all went to watch. I usually enjoy going to his games, but it gets increasingly harder which each kiddo we have to sit and watch the game.
Do you like their bright shirts?? They are almost blindingly bright!
He looks like he is about to fall over in this one!

John's brother making a play at second base.
And, of course, I had to snap a picture of one of the beautiful spectators. She is not feeling well because she has a raging ear infection (her ear drum actually burst). Poor girl.

They didn't do so well this game, but hopefully the rest of the season will go better!
2 comments:
Wow! No stealing bases with those shirts! Those suckers are BrIghT!!
I'm so sorry about the poor little ear infection. I can't believe her eardrum burst!! That HAD to hurt! I'm sure this wind we're having lately doesn't help either.
Poor baby girl....hope her ear gets better soon. Nice shirts boys!
Post a Comment