John and I woke up this morning to find this in Big Sis's bed. It's a nice surprise to wake up to, no? Believe me, we were practically tripping over each other trying to be the first one out the door so that the other one would have to clean it up.

By looking at this picture, what would you say this is? My first thought was poop. Upon further investigation it turned out not to be poop, but a smothered chocolate Easter egg that Big Sis had snuck in her bed and forgot about. Whew, not such a bad clean up after all. Do you really think I would post a picture of poop on my blog?? =)
4 comments:
I seem to recal a pic of poop on stairs a while back.
oops. recall
Darn you and your good memory, Maryle!! I was hoping no one would call me out on that. =)
AHHHH!!!! I totally thought it was!!
Post a Comment