Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Week Of School

The last week of school is always jam packed with lots and lots and lots of fun activities. This year was no different, in fact I think this year was the busiest last week of school we have ever had. Every day was filled with at least 2 or more activities and places to be. I'm so glad that summer is here!

We had field day...for all three boys...on three separate days. They have such a good time, and it is fun to go and watch them, even if it starts pouring halfway through.







I love B's face in this one. I have to wonder what he is thinking so hard about. I also love that I caught one of his classmates picking their nose!









We watched the Thunderbirds with the three little kids (the rest were in school). We go every year and never get tired of it. Don't worry, Lil Sis did not stay on top of the car. John put her up there for this picture only!











My nephew graduated from High School. That's him there in the red gown. =)



B had his Kindergarten graduation. I'm sad that he won't be home all day next year, but I'm so glad to be done with half day kindergarten pick up.




Absolutely LOVED his teacher this year!



J had his first Court of Honor on Wednesday, and then on Thursday he had his last pack meeting where he earned his Arrow of Light. He also earned all 20 Webelos activity badges. We are so proud of him! And, can I just say that I love my new camera. In this picture below it was very dark in the room (you can see that the cub master is using a flashlight). With the settings I used to take this picture, the lack of grain is INCREDIBLE!


The next day J had his 5th grade graduation. I can't believe my baby is done with elementary school. I can't believe that next year I will have a child in middle school. When did he grow up?


He said he is actually going to miss his elementary school. What? Really?? I think he is going to miss recess!



We have definitely been enjoying not having to get ready for school every morning. I sure wish my kids would sleep past 6:30 though. They'll probably start sleeping in by the end of the summer when it is time to get up for school again. =) Let the Summer games begin!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness! I thought the end of the school year was busy when I had two boys! No wonder you're glad it's summer, you need to catch your breath. Great photos. Field days are so much fun, as are the graduations and the fly boys. Thanks for posting such great pix. I love to see them!

Mel said...

Love your T-bird pix....ok, well all of the pix are great. Nice camera...I just might have to steal...I mean borrow....it! :) I am so glad summer is here too. And the nice weather, finally!