Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Afternoon at the Park

After church today we went on a family drive to investigate a place that had caught my eye. I want to take our family pictures there and I am so excited about all the little niches I found. While we were driving we found this cute little park that I have never seen before. It's in the middle of nowhere and has some of the coolest trees I have ever seen. We stopped for a while and let the kids play.







I'm so glad this girl likes to pose. She will pose somewhere and say "Mom, take a picture of me"!






Lil Sis is feeling much better today, although she did have a hard time sitting through church (though I do too).





There were some newly hatched baby geese and I wanted to take some pictures of them without getting ambushed by the mom.



Every time I got to close though the mom would walk away and all the little babies would follow.




We'll have to visit this park again some time.


1 comment:

Maureen said...

What a beautiful spot! I can see why you want to do photos there. I love the look of pure joy on your oldest daughter's face. Where is this place? Are there picnic tables there? I'd love to go there!