This is Big Sis showing you how old she turned this summer.
John put these bags on Lis Sis's feet and she thought it was hilarious walking around with them stuck on her. It was too funny!
I guess more than dolls fit in the doll house.
Big Sis was put in time out for something. At our house the rule is you get one minute of time out for each year of age (up to a certain point). She put her head down on the step and then fell asleep before her time was even up! That doesn't look comfortable to me.
Lil Sis is obsessed with "fowers"! Every time she sees a flower
she has to go smell it and touch it. So cute!
she has to go smell it and touch it. So cute!
She has started wearing princess shoes around the house. I honestly don't know how she walks in these. I would break my neck!
The girls having some fun on the trampoline.
I just realized that all of these pictures are of my girls. I really do love my boys too, but I guess us girls are having a lot of fun while they are at school all day!













1 comment:
I love looking at all these little girl pictures. Not having a daughter, these seem magical to me. Hug them for me, would you? And thanks for sharing....
Post a Comment