1. The toilet. She's obsessed with it really, and probably will be until it is actually time to potty train her and then she won't have any interest in it. More specifically, she likes to throw things in it. Things like lip gloss, lotion, and toothpaste. I TRY to keep the bathroom doors closed, but it's just not possible with the other kiddos around. I do keep them clean at least, cause there's no telling when you might have to fish something out of them.
2. The trash can. We have to check every bag before it goes out. You never know what she has thrown in it. Sometimes I will be sitting at the computer and hear the trash can lid close and have to go see what she has thrown in it. Mostly she just throws trash in it right now, but the one time I don't check is going to be the one time she throws the tv remote away...or worse my phone.
3. The table. She climbs on it every chance she gets. And, if it wasn't cleared off anything left is free game. She has created peanut butter and applesauce masterpieces when those jars didn't get put away right after breakfast. She has also wrinkled up a few homework pages that the kids accidentally left out. I can't wait until the climbing stage is over.
All these pictures were taken today as I followed her around the house. This is the age where I feel like I can't sit down or take my eyes off her for a second. She's a little stinker and I love every minute of it (well except for the fishing stuff out of the toilets. I could live without that)!







3 comments:
I feel you! I believe we lost a Wii remote in the garbage thanks to Jacob and the table is his favorite place!
When AJ was this age he would follow me around in the kitchen, and soon wanted to help. I would find his toys in the fridge, the cupboards, etc. I can't tell you how fun it was to open up the fridge to grab the milk and find a truck or a stuffed animal instead! It can be a cute age.
She is SO CUTE!!! I don't care what she does. I just want to smoosh her.
Post a Comment