Friday, December 14, 2007
Breakfast
Sometimes I think it is John's goal in life to annoy the crud out of our kids ( do your husbands do this?). This moring at breakfast B was trying to enjoy his plate of scrambled eggs peacefully, but John kept making loud randomn noises at him which was disturbing B greatly. B had finally had enough and started whinning. I asked him what was wrong and he said (keep in mind that he is 2) "Daddy is being so annoying." I gotta tell you I just about fell out of my chair laughing!! Did that stop the annoying noises? No! I think it renewed John's efforts to come up with even more loud, randomn noises. He's such a brat. Sometimes I don't know why the kiddos love him sooooooo much =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
so what's your new calling? this is really amelia but i'm too lazy too switch users.
I posted a blog last week about it. I am activities committee chairperson.
where have i been? stinkin kids, killing my brain cells.
sugardoodle.net has ideas for activities. go to the "file box" and look under "activities committee" and there is a whole list of links.
Thanks for the website. Some of those activities sounded really cool.
Post a Comment