Friday, December 14, 2007

Is crying contagious?

I have seen multiple studies trying to determine if yawning is contagious. What about crying? Let me present Exhibit A:




I realize that I only have a sample size of three, but this happens quite a bit in our house. Here is the story. T (who you can't see in this picture because he ran upstairs) was crying because when he got up from the table B stole his sandwich and ate it. B is crying because he got scolded for stealing his brother's sandwich. Baby Girl looked around and saw her brothers crying and decided to join in for the fun of it.


After I took this picture I thought to myself "Wow, instead of comforting my kids in their time of need, I ran to get the camera because I already had a blog post forming in my head when they all started crying at once." Is that pathetic??? You can comment and tell me that it is. Don't worry about my kids though, I gave them plenty of hugs afterwards!!

2 comments:

bedelia said...

Just last night, Jonah threw the N64 controller across the room whacking Nolan in the head. Of course, Jonah got in trouble so he started screaming and obviously Nolan was screaming from his injury...too bad I didn't take a picture, too. I take pictures all the time of Jonah screaming mostly because when he sees the camera he wants it and I won't let him have it.

swampbaby said...

LOL! Hi there! Just thought I'd stop by and check things out. What a cute bunch of kiddos.