Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow Day!!!

Tuesday we woke up to find that it had dumped snow during the night. It looks like Marshmallow World here (that's from a song in case you are wondering what the heck I am talking about). School was cancelled, my visiting teaching appointment was cancelled (no complaints there =)), and John even took the day off work so we could play. The morning festivities included movies and hot chocolate, then the kids ventured outside to play in the snow.

If you look closely you will see that B only has one glove on. He got out the door before I could find it, and would not come back inside so I could put it on him. I figured he would come get it when his hand got cold. He did.




We have a snow sled which the kids were using to slide down the street (mostly because their parents are too lazy to take them up to the cool sledding hill).



This is a new one. I don' t know what possesed them to get out the skateboard, but they sure had a blast on it. I think this could potentially become a new Olympic sport.


1 comment:

bedelia said...

Skateboard sledding, hopefully, my Jordan doesn't read this or he'll be wanting a skateboard and a sled. I can't believe how into snow he is.