Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Gingerbread House

Every year for Christmas my Mom would make a gingerbread house for us to decorate. It just doesn't seem like Christmas if we don't have one. This is one tradition my kids love. Tonight for FHE we made a gingerbread house, I think it turned out pretty good.





The kids really got into decorating it. J was very methodical about where he placed the candy. T and B were just putting the candy anywhere (much to the dismay of their brother who had to go back and fix it).





Even John was super excited. This is him making his "this is the best FHE ever face"

3 comments:

Jordy said...

This is Jordan, Amelia's husband. I got a real kick out of John's "This is the Best FHE ever" face!

bedelia said...

did you use a kit or do you make gingerbread? Cause that's amazing if you do. Also when you described Jordan's care it completely reminded me of you.

Rach said...

It's really not that hard to make the gingerbread. I can e-mail you the recipe and pattern I have if you want. Yep, Jordan and I are a lot alike in many ways. Sometimes it is annoying!!!