Friday, December 7, 2007

Tonight is date night

I love Fridays. I look forward to Friday nights all week long. John and I are in a co-op with some members of our ward. There are four couples and every Friday one couple babysits all the kids while every one else goes on a date. It has been great, although sometimes when it is our turn to babysit all the kids it does get a little stressful. There are 12 kids total and only 2 of them are girls. Tonight I think we are going to go to a mexican restaraunt. Finding good mexican food in Colorado Springs is hard, but we found this place that is really good and authentic and sometimes I crave their horchata. MMMMMMMM, just thinking about it now makes me hungry. So, I better go get all my chores done so I can go out tonight =).

1 comment:

bedelia said...

That's a good idea. I need to find some good couples in ward to do this with. Our date nights are kind of non-existent since I'm paranoid about leaving my kids.